- 14 countries : Spain, Russia, France, Estonia, Brazil, China, Mexico, Canada, Belarus, Poland, Latvia, Bulgaria, Finland and Ireland.
- 870 young musicians participated, through 26 groups :
7 symphonic orchestras, 3 string orchestras, 1 chamber orchestra, 3 choirs, 5 music chamber groups, 6 wind ensembles, 1 accordion orchestra. 54 "individual" musicians took part in the international orchestras.
- 101 concerts : in France (Vienne, Charente Maritime, Charente, Gironde departments; Paris region), in Canada (Kamouraska, Baie-Saint-Paul, Quebec) and in Russia (Syzran)
- 38 000 spectators
- Come invited conductors, composers and teachers:
The festivals were welcomed :
- 3 invited conductors : James Sparks (Canada) and Normunds Dregis (Latvia) in France.
- 1 composer-in-residence for the creation de his piece : Yves Bouillot (France), for « Rhapsodie albanaise ».
- Dr Adeline Stervinou, researcher, (Brazil-France) attended the festivals in France and in Russia.
- Dr Marco Toledo, researcher, (Brazil) attended the festival in Canada.
The closing concerts, gathering the musicians of the festival in international orchestras, finished the festivals in a blaze of glory.
- Thank you to all the organizers :
ADAEM (France - Vienne Department), Association Eurochestries Charente Maritime (France, Charente Maritime and bordering departments), Camp musical Saint-Alexandre (Canada, Kamouraska), International concert in Baie-St-Paul (Canada), Tournées musicales internationales in Quebec (Canada), Association "Le Concert de Monsieur de Saint-George" (France, concert in Paris Region), Department of Culture of Syzran City (Russia)
- Thank you to all ther partners, to the cities and venues
- Thank you to all the people who work for these nice meetings to come true...
... Let's meet together again in 2017 !!