Festivals 2016 A great success !
Eurochestries 2016 gathered : Spain, Russia, Estonia, France, Brazil, China, Mexico, Canada, Belarus, Poland, Latvia, Bulgaria, Finland and Ireland.
870 musicians from 14 countries from 3 continents :
Spain, Russia, Estonia, France, Brazil, China, Mexico, Canada, Belarus, Poland, Latvia, Bulgaria, Finland and Ireland.
38 000 spectators
101 concerts in France, Canada and Russia
- Some invited conductors, composers and teachers.
- 4 festivals, concerts and a congress :
- Festival in France (Vienne department) – from 8th till 18th of July
- Festival en France (Charente Maritime) – from 31th of July till 13th of August -
- Festival in Canada (Quebec) – from 14th till 25th of August
- Concerts in Paris Region – July and August
- International congress – at the end of February in Spain (Jerez)
- Festival in partnership in Russia "The silver trumpets of Volga River" (Syzran city) - from 16th till 24th of August
Thank you to all !!
Read more ...
The Eurochestries in 2015
The season 2015 is coming to an end. Here is a summary:
- 5 Eurochestries festivals, orchestra tours and a congress :
- Festival in France (Deux-Sèvres) – from 5th to 12th of July
- Festival in Mexico (Tepoztlan) – from 5th to 15th of July
- Festival in Brasil (Sobral) – from 11th to 23rd of July
- Festival in France (Charente Maritime) – from 2nd to 14th of August
- Festival in Canada (Quebec) – from 16th to 26th of August
- Concert tours in France (Paris Region) – July and August
- An international congress – end of February in France
- 16 countries
- 800 young musicians throught 26 groups
- 122 concerts
- 27 000 spectators
- Some invited conductors, composers and teachers
- Thank you to all their partners, to the cities and venues
- Thank you to all the people who work for these nice meetings to come true
Let’s meet together again in 2016 !
Read more ...