Festivals 2016 A great success !
Eurochestries 2016 gathered : Spain, Russia, Estonia, France, Brazil, China, Mexico, Canada, Belarus, Poland, Latvia, Bulgaria, Finland and Ireland.
870 musicians from 14 countries from 3 continents :
Spain, Russia, Estonia, France, Brazil, China, Mexico, Canada, Belarus, Poland, Latvia, Bulgaria, Finland and Ireland.
38 000 spectators
101 concerts in France, Canada and Russia
- Some invited conductors, composers and teachers.
- 4 festivals, concerts and a congress :
- Festival in France (Vienne department) – from 8th till 18th of July
- Festival en France (Charente Maritime) – from 31th of July till 13th of August -
- Festival in Canada (Quebec) – from 14th till 25th of August
- Concerts in Paris Region – July and August
- International congress – at the end of February in Spain (Jerez)
- Festival in partnership in Russia "The silver trumpets of Volga River" (Syzran city) - from 16th till 24th of August
Thank you to all !!
Read more ...
Festivals 2017 Music and hapiness !
5 festivals and a congress took place on 3 differents continents :
Europe (France, Poland, Russia), Asia (China) et South America (Brazil) :
- Festival in France (Deux-Sèvres)
- Festival in Brazil (Sobral) -
- Festival in France (Charente Maritime) -
- Festival in China (Qingdao) -
- Festival in partnership in Russia (Syzran)
- an international congress in Poland (Wroclaw)
Bravo and thank you to all !
Read more ...
- France (Deux-Sèvres Department) : 6th till 14th of July
- Brasil (Sobral) : 15th till 24th of July
- China (Qingdao) : 26th of July till 5th of August
- France (Charente Maritime) : 30th of July till 12nd of August
- Russie (Syzran - partner festival) : 14th till 21st of August