- France (Deux-Sèvres Department) : 6th till 14th of July
- Brasil (Sobral) : 15th till 24th of July
- China (Qingdao) : 26th of July till 5th of August
- France (Charente Maritime) : 30th of July till 12nd of August
- Russie (Syzran - partner festival) : 14th till 21st of August
International congress 2017
The international congress of the Eurochestries took place from 23rd to 26th of February in Poland, in Wroclaw.
This congress welcomed festival organizers, conductors, orchestra directors, composers, partners, teachers, musicians, and members.
Nine different countries participated : Brazil, Canada (Quebec Region and Vancouver), China, Spain, Estonia, France, Poland, Russia and for the fist time, Morocco.
Read more ...
Festivals 2016 A great success !
Eurochestries 2016 gathered : Spain, Russia, Estonia, France, Brazil, China, Mexico, Canada, Belarus, Poland, Latvia, Bulgaria, Finland and Ireland.
870 musicians from 14 countries from 3 continents :
Spain, Russia, Estonia, France, Brazil, China, Mexico, Canada, Belarus, Poland, Latvia, Bulgaria, Finland and Ireland.
38 000 spectators
101 concerts in France, Canada and Russia
- Some invited conductors, composers and teachers.
- 4 festivals, concerts and a congress :
- Festival in France (Vienne department) – from 8th till 18th of July
- Festival en France (Charente Maritime) – from 31th of July till 13th of August -
- Festival in Canada (Quebec) – from 14th till 25th of August
- Concerts in Paris Region – July and August
- International congress – at the end of February in Spain (Jerez)
- Festival in partnership in Russia "The silver trumpets of Volga River" (Syzran city) - from 16th till 24th of August
Thank you to all !!
Read more ...