Eurochestries International, it is :
- Festivals like no other : priority to meet, sharing, friendship, thanks to music.
They greet symphony orchestras (or string), choirs and chamber music ensemble, of high-level young people (aged from 15 to 25 years old) coming from different countries from around the world.
During the festival, musicians perform in concert with their own program, but also work together in a great international orchestra to prepare final concerts.
Concerts from Eurochestries festivals bring classical music for all audiences and places.
- a great international network which allows to meet orchestras and choirs, conductors and renowned choirs, composers, music school and university teachers, festival and concert organisers, musicians, etc.
- international master-classes and internship in universities and music schools.
- musical creations and promotion of works and composers from different countries
All these activities allow :
- a platform for young participantsafter their passage to Eurochestries, a lot of musicians pursue a musical career
- places of transmission of values : listening, tolerance, broadmindedness, sharing, respect, work, tourist heritage, linguistic, culinary discovery, etc.
- the development of regional and national tourist heritage
- the participation in the cultural network of the territory
- training locations